Reserve Bank of India-RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017: RBI announced job notification to hire the post of Assistant 623 vacancies across the country.All eligible candidates(Any Degree can apply) can submit their application in online from 18 October to 10 November 2017.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017 for 623 Posts
Job Role: Assistant
Qualification: Any Degree
Total Vacancies: 623 Posts
Salary: Rs.13,150-34,990 pm
Last date to apply: 10 November 2017
Job Location: Across India(RBI Offices)
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
- Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read,write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
Age Limit(As on 1 October 2017): Between 20 and 28 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/10/1989 and not later than 01/10/1997 (both days including) are only eligible to apply
Total Vacancies(Office Wise): 623
- Ahmedabad-19 Posts
- Bengaluru-25 Posts
- Bhopal-25 Posts
- Bhubaneswar-17 Posts
- Chandigarh-13 Posts
- Chennai-15 Posts
- Guwahati-36 Posts
- Hyderabad-16 Posts
- Jaipur-13 Posts
- Jammu-23 Posts
- Kanpur & Lucknow-44 Posts
- Kolkata-23 Posts
- Mumbai-129 Posts
- Nagpur-15 Posts
- New Delhi-47 Posts
- Patna-15 Posts
- Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi-13 Posts
Selection Process for RBI Assistant Recruitment:
The RBI Assistant Recruitment selection process is based on written examination and Interview.The written examination consists of Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Language Proficiency Test (LPT).Th candidates who cleared the Preliminary exam called for the Main Examination.
How to apply RBI Assistant Recruitment?
All interested candidates can submit online application up to 10 November 2017.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply online: Click here
Application Fees for RBI Assistant Job vacancy:
- SC/ST/PWD/EXS. (Intimation Charges)-RS 50
- OBC/General candidates (Examination fee+ Intimation Charges) -Rs 450
Note: Staff candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee and intimation charges.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Commencement of online registration of application:18/10/2017
- Closure of registration of application: 10/11/2017
- Closure for editing application details:10/11/2017
- Last date for printing your application:25/11/2017
- Online Fee Payment:18/10/2017 to 10/11/2017